Do you want to log in to the Carolina Health Centers Patient Portal. You can access the Carolina Health Centers Patient Portal to make an appointment, or check your Carolina Health Centers records. You must first sign up at Carolina Health Centers if you are new.
This article will show you how to log in to Carolina Health Centers Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. Carolina Health Centers Customer Service phone number and email address are available for any assistance.
About Carolina Health Centers
Carolina Health Centers consists of several medical centers that provide primary care to insured, uninsured and under-insured patients. We offer healthcare at no cost to those who are eligible.
How to Register Carolina Health Centers
Carolina Health Centers requires that you create an account in order to be able to access their patient portal. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- First, go to the official site of Carolina Health Centers patient portal login link at https://mychart.ochin.org/mychartchc/Authentication/Login?.
- To create a new account, click on the Sign Up Now button.
- Fill in your MyChart activation code, ZIP code, Date of birth in the provide fields.
- Then, click on the “Next” button. Complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How to Log In To The Carolina Health Centers Patient Portal?
You will need your Carolina Health Centers patient login ID and password. You can register if you are a brand new patient.
- Visit the official Carolina Health Centers website at https://www.carolinahealthcenters.org/home
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Then, click on “CHC MyChart PATIENT PORTAL” option and enter your login credentials My Chart Username & Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How to Reset Carolina Health Centers Patient Portal Login Password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page https://mychart.ochin.org/mychartchc/Authentication/Login?.
- Next, click on the Forgot password? link.
- After that, enter your MyChart username, ZIP code, and Date of birth.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How To Change The Carolina Health Centers Patient Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username.
Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- First, visit the official patient portal login link at https://mychart.ochin.org/mychartchc/Authentication/Login?
- Click on the button Forgot username?
- Next, enter your First name, Last Name, Zip Code, Date of birth into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Carolina Health Centers Customer Support
You can reach Carolina Health Centers patient portal support if you have any questions. Call their customer service.
|Carolina Health Centers Address
|Carolina Health Centers, Inc.
313 Main Street Suite B
Greenwood, SC 29646
Carolina Health Centers Official Website
Carolina Health Centers Official Facebook Page
Everything related to Carolina Health Centers patient portal login, signup, or customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.